1. The website www.recordent.com its mobile phone application(s), computer application(s), tablet applications, software, services and other related internet- based applications including Recordent App (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Recordent Platform", "we", "us", "our") owned and operated by Recordent Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of India having its Registered Office at Flat No P-306, Sri Rams Swathi Paradise, Alkapur Township,Rd No. 16, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500089 has adopted this general terms and conditions of the Recordent Platform terms. These general terms and conditions ("terms") shall constitute a valid and binding legal agreement between the Recordent Platform and yourself, the user (hereinafter, where the context so requires, "you" or "user" are referred to interchangeably).
2. Users of Recordent Platform are requested to read these terms before registering, accessing, browsing, downloading, uploading or using anything from the Recordent Platform. The Users, please take note that any statements made on our website shall not be construed as an offer or promises for grant of any services.
3. Recordent Platform reserves the right to modify these terms and other policies applicable in general and/or to specific areas of our services or to a particular service which shall also be considered as part of these terms, at any time without giving you any prior notice, and such changes shall be binding on you.
4. You shall re-visit these terms from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the Recordent Platform may introduce to these terms.
6. The Recordent Platform may translate these terms into other languages for the convenience of the User. Nevertheless, the English version governs the relationship with Recordent Platform, and any inconsistencies among the different versions will be resolved in favor of the English version.
7. By using the Recordent Platform, you agree to unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and be bound by these terms. Subject to those described above, we grant you limited permission to use the Recordent Platform subject to the restrictions in these terms. Your use of the Recordent Platform and services is at your own risk.
8. To use the Recordent Platform, you may need to create an account and provide certain information about yourself or your business to use some of the features that are offered through the Recordent Platform and subscribe to the services and agree to the respective terms and conditions. You agree not to use the Recordent Platform for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by these terms, or any local laws that might apply to you. When you create a User Account, you will be additionally required to accept the Recordent Platform User Terms. While creating your account, you will be asked to provide certain information, which is mandatory; also, there will be other details that you can provide at your discretion. In both cases, we ask you to provide complete and accurate information about yourself to bolster your credibility. You confirm and warrant to us that the details submitted by you are true and correct and Recordent Platform can rely on it for providing the services sought by you through the Recordent Platform and any consequence of providing wrong information is at your own risk and Recordent shall not have any responsibility or liability to you or any third party due to your acts or the information which you upload or any of its exploitation in the Recordent Platform.
9. Availability of Recordent Platform or any services: Our Recordent Platform or services may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended, or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
10. Proprietary rights
(a)You do not have the right to use any of the Recordent Platform's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You do not have the right to copy and use the software, text, images, graphics, video, and audio used on this Recordent Platform ("Content"). You do not have the right to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including trademark and copyright notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the services. You will not copy or transmit any of the services.
(b)Recordent Platform neither represents nor warrants that your use of materials displayed at the Recordent Platform will not infringe rights of third parties.
11. Display/ Advertisements/ Web Links
(a) The Recordent Platform has not reviewed any sites that may be linked to the Recordent Platform and is not responsible for the content of any off- site pages or any other sites linked to the Recordent Platform. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
(b) Recordent Platform's display on or through the Recordent Platform of various services or product options offered by third parties does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any sponsorship, recommendation, or approval or advice of the Recordent Platform of any such third parties or their products.
(c) You agree that the Recordent Platform is in no way responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of information it may obtain from these third parties. Your interaction with any third party accessed through the Recordent Platform is at your own risk, and Recordent Platform will have no liability concerning the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such third parties or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with the third parties.
(d) You agree that you may need to agree with the terms and conditions of such third parties by accessing their website, and the same will be at your sole risk and responsibility.
12. Inaccuracies at the Recordent Platform: While the Recordent Platform uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information at the Recordent Platform, the Recordent Platform makes no warranties or representations as to the Recordent Platform's accuracy. Recordent Platform disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy, completeness, or correctness of such information.
13. Security at the Recordent Platform: While Recordent Platform uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of the site, there can be no guaranty that such safeguards will successfully prevent unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the website. Recordent Platform assumes no liability or responsibility for any unauthorized changes in the content or functionality of the site.
14. Disclaimer of warranty: The Recordent Platform and all content and services provided on the Recordent Platform are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Recordent Platform expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. Recordent Platform makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that:
(a) The content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to your circumstances;
(b) The Recordent Platform will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis
(c) The results that may be obtained from the use of the Recordent Platform or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable; or
(d) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Recordent Platform will meet your expectations.
15. Limitation of Liability: Recordent Platform (including its officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, and providers) will not be responsible or liable for any injury, death, loss, claim, an act of God, accident, delay, or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arises out of or is in any way connected with the following
(a) Any failure or delay (including without limitation the use of or inability to use any component of the Recordent Platform);
(b) Any use of the Recordent Platform or content;
(c) The performance or non-performance by us or any provider, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party, or
(d) Any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to the Recordent Platform or your downloading of any content from the Recordent Platform.
16. Use information on this Recordent Platform: Except as expressly permitted by these terms, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without our prior written permission.
17. Governing law and Jurisdiction: The laws of India, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern these terms, as well as your and our observance of them. If you take any legal action relating to your use of the Recordent Platform or these terms, you agree to file such action only in the courts located in Hyderabad, India.
18. Details of Grievance Officer: The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Tarun Rumalla
Address: Flat No P-306, Sri Rams Swathi Paradise, Alkapur Township,Rd No. 16, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500089 Phone No: 9885460816 Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the matter is not resolved at the first instance by the Grievance officer, then the same may be posted before a mediation process between the parties, and even after that if the issues are unresolved, then the matter be settled by Arbitration by a single Arbitrator appointed by the Recordent Platform. The Arbitration shall be held, in Hyderabad, following the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The language of Arbitration shall be in English.